Thursday 12 March 2009

My New Job


Hello Everyone!

I am pleased to announce that I began my new job on Monday. I am not sure what the job title is yet, however, the general idea of it is to stand up with my hands up in the air holding a bag of IV fluid.

I have decided therefore that my true calling is that of a metal stand. I would like to give special thanks to Frooples for helping me discover my true path. She helped me by contracting food poisoning and then refusing public health care and going to our private doctor who was obviously shocked that he had to perform hospital duties in his office -poor guy!


(Public health care sucks in Trinidad and I would have most likely died from a left over sponge in my gizzard, even though I went in for food poisoning, which as we all know, has nothing to do with one's gizzard.)

Frooples.


Owing to the fact the he did not have a metal IV holder I acted as a surrogate.

Froopert.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: